财富同道会首席经济学家王亮在微博上留下这样一首诗句,“锄禾日当午,不如交易苦。对着K线图,一哭一上午。哭了一上午,还要哭下午。仓位补不补,心里非常苦。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 19:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-7-29 10:41 编辑

西方会计第三课
Text 3.1   The auditing framework
    审计框架
When the independent auditor begins an audit assignment,he assumes the internal control system of the enterprise is appropriate and effectiv
独审师开展一项审计工作,总是以假设开场的————假定,这个单位的内控系统是科学的、有效的。

2.  generally accepted accounting principles have been applied in all accounting processes underlying the financial statement

在处理基本财报的会计程控中,一般公认的会计准则已被运用.

3. the generally accepted accounting principles utilized have been applied consistently between the current and the prior period;

已利用的一般公认的会计准则,在当期和上期已持续运用
4. there is an adequate amount of informative financial disclosure in the financial statements and footnote

财报和编制说明具有公开合情合理的财务信息量

Evidence gathering and its evaluation enable the auditors to reject or confirm these a prior assumption
收集的材料和估计,能使审计师对一报告期间的假设,足以作出否定或肯定的判断.
{李若山教授语录中的:"无法出具".便从此中来的吧?}

We are thus in a position to define auditin
因此,我们可以对审计作出定义
Auditing
The analytical process of gathering sufficient evidential matter on a test or sampling basis to enable a competent professional to express an opinion as to whether a given set of financial statements meets established standards of financial reportin
_______________________________________----
Now we can enumerate the major steps of the auditing process

现在,我们列举审计程序的主要步骤。
1.become acquainted with the firm-its environment and its accounting ,personnel,production, marketing ,and other system

1。熟识公司的生存环境,和它的核算过程,人员分工,生产,营销及其它制度。
2. review and evaluate the management and the accounting control system in operation

对管理及会计对营运控制系统的评价。
3.gather evidential matter on the integrity of the system。

对系统的完整性测评

4. gather further evidence related to the representations made in the financial statements;
对财报反映的有关信息进一步检测。
5.formulate a judgment opinion on the basis of the evidence availabl
Getting acquainted.
根据获取的资料,发表判断性的观点。
Auditing is an analytical process applied to everyday business situation

Hence it is closely related to existing business practice
Without firsthand knowledge of the nature of these practices and their larger setting,the auditor whould have to rely exclusively on available financial data
This would jeopardize both audit efficiency and effectivenes
Therefore a getting acquainted phase(which usually includes a visit to a client's facilities and certain analytical preliminary tests and inquiries) initiates the typical audit process
While getting-acquainted preliminaries to the conduct of an audit are standard procedures today
they were quite novel prior to 1965 Initially such procedures were described as the 'business approach to auditin
Control system reviw
The auditor's evaluation of the control systems operating within the enterprise has a direct influence on the scope of the examination he undertakes and the nature of the tests he conduct
However, even though preliminary evaluation of control systems is an essential ingredient of planning the audit scop
we must remember that eventually both the system and the data it produces are covered by the audit process.
Example
The Brothers Three Shopping Center has leased space to Mr Hines,who operates a quality restaurant named The Duncan Inn located within i
Lease payments are based on a minimum monthly amount sufficient to cover taxes and insurance on the building plus a graduated percentage of the restaurant's gross sales to diners and bar patron
No percentage payments are due on catering service
Bar and restaurant receipts of The Duncan Inn are collected in cash and from credit card billing
A select few patrons have the privilege of open credit with monthly billing
In planning the intial audit of The Duncan Inn's financial statement a CPA finds that virtually no internal control exists over cash bar receipt
Hence tests covering cash bar receipts are schduled more comprehensively than those extending to credit card sale
Evidential matter
Evidential matter supporting financial statements consists of the underlying accounting data and all corroborating information available to the audito
The auditor tests underlying accounting data by analysis and review,retracing some of the procedural steps followed in the original accounting process and reconciling the events,with the information reporte
The auditor's evidential material is the result of tests ,selected observations, and statistical sampling where large compilations of data are involve
The auditor must always balance the natural desire for more evidential matter to support an opinion against the costliness and social usefulness of completely reconstructing the underlying data and processes that produced the financial statement
One key justification for independent audits, as we have seen is the economy that results from producing expert opinion-based judgements from limited but reliable evidential matte
Example
Among tests covering cash bar receipts of The Duncan Inn ,the CPA determined what the expected average ratios should be between liquor use
average number of individual drinks per bottle of liquor ,and the price structure of drinks server
Making appropriated allowances for credit card sales, the CPA was then able to make a reasonable estimate of cash bar receipts for the period under audi
The estimate of the cash bar receipts constitutes evidential matter for purposes of the audit.(Note that the foregoing test has physical and financial dimension
A purely financial test would be to subtract cash restaurant receipts from total bank deposits to arrive at cash bar receipts.In an actual engegement, an auditor might have undertaken both types of tests
Text 3.2     Time to clarify the obligations of audito
The 1990s pose fundanental problems for UK accounting firm
In addition to increased commercial pressures, the profession faces a threat from public policy makert
There is increasing suspicion about the effectiveness of self-regulatio
Who audits the auditor? And who should do s
The root of the regulatory debate is the auditor's position between,on one hand, the managers of public companie
and,on the other,their owners and other groups such as employees, pension fund beneficiaries, creaditors, and government departments which rely on the accuracy of the audited account
The auditor is hired by the managers to protect the interests of this latter group of 'stakeholder
There are obvious tensions when the interests of the two groups diverag
perhaps because of suspected fraud or more typically because managers have an interest in the reported results being well received by investor and other
Economists analyse such divergences of interest between one party and the agent employed to work on its behalf as a 'principal/agent'proble
Traditional solutions of professional self-regulation backed up by legal redress as a last resort appear to be ripe for refor
Recent financial scandals have cast doubts on whether the threat of public disprace is sufficient to safeguard audit standards.
These doubts are confirmed by the experiences of investors who have sought redress for auditor malpractice in the courts.
Almost all such cases are settled out of court without any clarification of the legal duties.
The Caparo case,which clarified auditors' responsibilities,underlines the gulf bwteen what users expect,and what the auditor is prepared to offer.
The auditor's signature is treated by users of company accounts as an assurance of the quality of the information they contain—
a kind of insurance policy against the risk that the company's true financial state is not what it appears.
The leading audit firms,whose strong brand names command a substantial price premium,have an interest in sustaining this belief.
Yet attempts to make a claim on this policy show that pay-out terms are unreliable and highly uncertain.
The most common form of audit regulation proposed is to prevent auditors carrying out consultancy assignments for their audit clients—a feature of several EC markets.
The NEAR study showed that the major accounting firms rely heavily on audit clients for their non-audit business.
But it also found the firms had managed to avoid the regulations in these countries.
A second mechanism,favoured in Italy and Spain and suggested elsewhere,is to have periodic compulsory rotation of auditors,
to prevent too cosy a relationship between the audit partner and the management of the firm.
But this causes potentially high disruption costs and raises questions as to the quality of the audit scrutiny during the transition period.
A third solution favoured by some accounting firms,is to introduce measures to reduce the intensity of competition for the audit contract,
removing the temptation to reduce audit quality as a means of cutting costs.
Protection from competition might reduce the tendency of the client to question the value for money offered by the auditor.
But the idea that protectionism guarantees higher standards holds no more water in this context than elsewhere.
None of the models for reform suggested by the other EC states really addresses the principal/agent problem which underlies the need for reform.
If the question of auditor independence is to be tackled,more fundamental issus need to be addressed.

The issue of auditor independence has always been the focus owing to its close relationship to the quality of auditing, to the effi ciency of capital market operation and to the survival of CPA business. Among the world-wide attempts to stipulate the auditor independence, the conceptual framework of auditor independence constructed by ISB and IFAC in the United States presented fairly comprehensive rationale. Auditor independence has also been paid much attention in China, but further systematic...
            由于独立性关系到审计质量,关系到资本市场的效率,关系到注册会计师行业的生存。注册会计师的独立性问题是一直受到广泛关注的问题。各国及有关的国际组织都试图对独立性问题做出明确的规定。其中美国ISB及IFAC分别构建了独立性概念(原则)框架,对独立性问题作了较全面的规定。而我国对独立性问题的相关规定还很不系统

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 00:36:40 | 显示全部楼层
An individual human existence should be like a river- small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past rocks and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become part of the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being. The man who, in old age, can see his life in this way, will not suffer from the fear of death, since the thing he cares for will continute.
  人的生命历程应该就像江河一样:
       初源微小,双岸狭抱,于是,才有那奔腾直泄,流过山岩,飞越瀑布的壮丽.
然后.河面渐渐变宽,堤岸缓缓削退,水流趋缓,最后,无痕入海.
   毫无痛苦地失去了自身的存在。垂暮之年这样看待人生的人,他是不会因接近死亡而恐惧和烦恼的,因为他喜爱的事业会继续下去。
  And if , with the loss of vitality, weariness increases, the thought of rest will not be unwelcome. I should wish to die while still at work, knowing that others will carry on what I can no longer do, and content in the thought that what was possible has been done.
  如果因为丧失了活力而倍感疲劳,想歇息歇息也并不是一件坏事。知道他人会继续我已不能再做的事情,想到凡是能做到的我已经都做了,我会心满意足,我愿意这样在工作中死去。
  l S. + wish+ that+ did/had done 虚拟语气
  As you wish: 随你的便
  Wish for sth.默默祈祷希望得到
  Give sb. My best wishes 代我向某人问好
  With best wishes.祝好
  Three Passions I Have Lived For
  concern
  7 Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.
  我有三个牵挂,简单但又深重,它支配了我的一生:那是对爱的渴望,对知识的追求,对人类苦难的无限的同情!
  control
  These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to very verge of despair.
  这些个牵挂像风一样把我吹来吹去,让我在痛苦深渊的上空身不由已地飘荡,把我逼到绝望的边缘。
  8 I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy-so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of my life for a few hours of this joy.
  译文:我寻求爱情,因为它使人心醉神迷,我愿用后半的余生换得几小时爱之愉悦。
  Sacrifice sth. for 为…而牺牲
  e.g. He sacrificed his life for the country.
  I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness-that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss.
  我寻求爱情,是因为它能使人摆脱孤独,在那种极度的孤独之中,冻得颤抖的智慧目光,越过世界的边缘,投到了冷酷无情、没有生命的无底深渊。
  I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined.
  我寻求爱情,是因为爱这一人们结合的样板,以一种奇妙的微观形式,向我预示了圣人和诗人所想象的天堂。
  predict
  I have sought it, finally , because in the union of love I have seen, in the love relationship with my dear ones, I have found what life should be like on earth---the kind of life wise men and poets have described.
  This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what- at last - I have found.
  这就是我所寻求的爱情,尽管人间真爱看似难觅,但我终于找到了它。
  9 With equal passion I have sought knowledge.
  译文:我以同样的热情寻求知识。
  I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished know why the stars shine…… A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.
  10 Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens.
  译文:爱情和知识,会尽所能把我带到天堂。
  But always pity brought me back to earch.
  而怜悯心总是又把我带回人间。
  mercy
  Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart.
  :痛苦的叫喊声在我心中回响。
  Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be.
  译:饥荒中的儿童、饱受压迫者折磨的人们、令儿子讨厌并视为负担的无助老人,以及人类的孤独、贫困和痛苦,这一切,对人类应该享有的美好生活是极大的讽刺。
  l Make a mockery of 是对…的嘲笑,践踏
  e.g. The nation's deeds made a mockery of the international laws.
  I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
  译:我渴望减少邪恶,但我无能为力,因而痛苦。
  11 This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.
  译:我就是这样生活的。我未虚度此生,如果上天赐我良机,我愿这样再活一次。

原文是一哲学家所写.诗一样的言语,怪不得有人说诗人和哲学的关系很密,
英文在语法上与文言文较相通,在表达上则与白话文有许多共处.

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 19:16:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-6-30 19:17 编辑

Maple Leaves

The maple leaves silently turn red,
But you go away without a sound.
You carry away one maple leaf,
It reddens every bit of my tender heart.

The maple leaves lightly fall down,
Yet there's no sight of your return.
I gently stroll among fallen leaves,
Looking for the trace of our autumn love.

The maple leaves slowly turn red again,
They make me think of you so deeply.
The maple leaves have a second reddening,
Oh, but where are you my love?

枫叶
枫叶悄悄地红了
你却默默地走了
带走了一片枫叶
印红了一片心扉
枫叶轻轻地落了
你仍然没有消息
我漫步在落叶之间
寻找着秋恋的遗迹
枫叶又慢慢地红了
我又深深地想起了你
枫叶落了又再红遍
心上的人儿你在哪里

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 19:23:59 | 显示全部楼层
极易出错的

American cloth
American plan
Dutch comfort
Dutch courage
Dutch door
Dutch treat
Dutch uncle
Dutch wife
French leave
rench chalk

French grey
French window
German measles
German shepher
Indian meal
Indian summer
Indian weed
Italian hand

Russian olive
Spanish athlete

Turkish delight
China aster
China berry
China grass

China plate
China rose
China stone
Chinese calendar
Chinese copy

Chinese lantern
Chinese puzzle

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-2 02:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
风险被稀薄,反弹正当下,行快进出手,可获十点利。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-3 19:51:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-7-3 19:54 编辑

if one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

She sells seashells on the seashore.
The shells she sells are seashells, I'm sure.

Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
Just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw!

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-4 01:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-7-8 10:13 编辑

今日A股会高开低走.但反弹当日会确立.

老外说中文最难学,这是我们的荣幸.因为世上最难的语言都学会了,就不怕学其它语言了.
     许小年说:经济学家(Economist)就是一职业,谋生的手段,和医生、科学家、艺术家一样,不必赋予这职业太多的社会含义。
   有趣的是,会计学实质是一门研究权利的科学.

ambition 译:俺必胜

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-12 15:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
写作及口语用语:
引头

1。The present talk aims to decide...2. the purpose of this talk  is to answer the question of...
3.In brief. this talk sets put to solve the problem of...4,there are currently three possible solutions to
5.further to our previous meeting, we are pleased to able to confirm that...
分论:

In addition,... furthermore.... as for..

小结:
from the above information. it can be shown that...based on study, it is clear that...

before we close, let me just summarize the main points...shall i just go over the the main points?

so, to sum up...in conclusion,...

常用连词:(党八股用语)

解释:in other words,that is to say,we mean, which means,...in particular,notably,chiefly
对照
but, though,while,despite,in spite of...yet,nevertheless, all the same,in contrast,even so

原因结果

lead to,result in,bring about, give rise to, acount for,is responsible,followed by efffect,stem from, cause, since then, as ,because of,due to,owing to, as a result of, as a consequence of,on account of.therfore, so, accordingly,hence,thus,that is the reason why,

调控速度。(都是废话)

well,it seems to me that...that is true,but on the other hand...that is just what i was thinking
there is something in that, i suppose...
what i am trying to say is that...
well, the point i am trying to make is that
that is just how i see it.in general....on the whole,...Overall,...
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-15 01:15:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-7-15 02:21 编辑

There are someone really inspiring me
总是有些烤鸭令我感慨

6.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-16 20:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 12345 于 2012-7-16 20:16 编辑

现在流行的所谓商务英语教程,包含剑桥商务英语,其实都是企业英语,是名副其实的企业英语(但对制造业企业有缺。)它是培养总经理为目的的一个基础培训,而不是为了某一方面专业员工。把BE译成商英,有待商榷。
    要考剑桥商务高级,专八略为有余,专四是不够的。就是在这个高级商务考试能拿高分的朋友,恐怕连信用证也不敢碰。信用证应该在国贸或国金英语中。
  愤青教授郑强,对英语教育和考试的愤怒,是可以理解的。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-7-19 11:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
股底部是不是快已形成?
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-7-21 00:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 402# 海底世界 的帖子

近段无心看股市,目前这个点谁都不好把握。
1,若破前期底点2132,反弹会高一点,但总会见到1900。我年初说过。