查看: 10751|回复: 15

网上客家仙子精华篇-外语译本(不断增加)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-17 16:21:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
发表于 2007-5-15 14:36  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友   
https://www.hakkaonline.com/foru ... &extra=page%3D1
QUOTE:
原帖由 客家仙子 于 2007-5-15 13:03 发表
大家好,我是客家仙子,解释下这名字吧,这个名字一开始只是一个ID,因为小时候太喜欢花仙子的动画了,呵呵,只是后来被大家认可了,让我以这个名字出现的,我把这个名字加了客家,是因为我希望认识我的人都要认 ...
真希望自己有天能出版客家语的专辑,让全世界的人都知道我们客家

English translation 〔英〕:
Hakka Angel posted on 2007-5-15 13:03
Best blessing, I am HAKKA ANGEL, which was just an ID originally. It came from a "Flower Angel" animation that I love a lot when I was young. Ha ha, "Flower Angel" was well accepted by the folks and was used openly. I replaced the "flower" by "Hakka" because I hope for all who recognize me also need to know that ...
Really hope that one day I can present a Hakka Album and let the world know that we are Hakka...

[The following are from the Yahoo's Answers]
this is the french version of it〔法〕 :
Ange de Hakka signalé sur 13:03 2007-5-15 La meilleure bénédiction, je suis l'ANGE de HAKKA, qui était juste une identification à l'origine. Il est venu d'une animation « d'ange de fleur » que j'aime beaucoup quand j'étais jeune. Ha ha, « ange de fleur » a été bien accepté par les gens et a été employé ouvrir. J'ai remplacé la « fleur » par « Hakka » parce que j'espère pour tous ce qui m'identifient doivent également savoir cela… Espérer vraiment cela pendant un jour où je peux présenter un album de Hakka et fais le monde savoir que nous sommes Hakka…
this is the german version of it〔德〕:
Der Hakka Engel, der auf 13:03 bestem Segen 2007-5-15 bekanntgegeben wird, bin ich HAKKA ENGEL, der eine Identifikation ursprünglich gerecht war. Er kam von einer „Blume-Engel“ Animation, die ich viel liebe, als ich jung war. Ha ha, „Blume-Engel“ wurde gut von den Völkern angenommen und wurde öffentlich benutzt. Ich ersetzte die „Blume“ durch „Hakka“, weil ich für alle hoffe, die mich müssen auch wissen erkennen, daß… wirklich Hoffnung, daß ein Tag ich ein Hakka Album darstellen kann und die Welt informiere, daß wir sind Hakka…
and this is in spanish〔西班牙〕:
Ángel de Hakka fijado en la mejor bendición 2007-5-15 de 13:03, soy el ÁNGEL de HAKKA, que era justo una identificación originalmente. Vino “de una animación del ángel de la flor” que amo mucho cuando era joven. La ha ha, “ángel de la flor” fue aceptada bien por la gente y utilizada abiertamente. Substituí la “flor” por “Hakka” porque espero todos que me reconozcan también necesiten saber que… realmente esperanza que un día puedo presentar un álbum de Hakka y dejo el mundo saber que somos Hakka…

客家仙子-Hakka Angel已轉貼上全球三大社群区
Hakka Angel goes global!
MS Spaces Live:
http://hakka-world.spaces.live.com/
Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/group/h ... ka-angel-goes-globe
Yahoo Groups:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hakkaworld/message/2

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-5-16 10:50 编辑 ]

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-5-19 17:31 编辑 ]

客家仙子-Hakka Angel

客家仙子-Hakka Angel
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-17 17:01:04 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,还有英文顾问,多谢 热心的罗先生。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-17 19:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
社区人才好多啊,不错
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-19 10:40:04 | 显示全部楼层

辫子带给我的记忆是很深刻的...Queue brings me a remarkable memory...

辫子带给我的记忆是很深刻的,童年的时候,妈妈知道我喜欢梳辫子,就不再给我剪头发,在小学三、四年级时,我的头发就已经很长很长了,不过平时都是我自行打理,结成两条三股的麻花辫 , 两条又粗又长的辫子。不管是在学校还是在哪,我的头发都是让很多人羡慕的,因为它是那么长,那么的飘逸。也许因为这样,长辫子似乎在无形中成了我的“招牌”。站在人群中,熟悉的人一看背影,头发最长的准是我,可是 随着时间的流逝,那种“小芳时代”也即将成为过去,看看,大街上,已是很难见到梳着辫子的姑娘了。即使在农村,也没有多少女孩子喜欢编辫子了。似乎辫子已经被时尚无情的抛弃,这多少有点让我憎恨时尚。不过,话又说回来,没准儿时尚的周期性让多少年后的小芳们又纷纷梳起又粗又长的辫子来。

Queue brings me a remarkable memory, when I was young, mom knows that I like to plait so she would not cut my hair. During grade 3 to 4, my hair was very long. I use to take care of my hair myself, plaited into 2 sesame flower looks queues with 3 sections. The two long and thick queues were admired by many people no matter in school or any place. It and long and floating leisurely in the air. Maybe because of this my long queue becomes my trademark. Among a group of people, those who know me can recognize me from the back because of my long queue. But as time goes by, the epoch of two plait looks fade away. Look around, nowadays it is difficult to find young girl with two plaits, even in village not that many young girls like to plait anymore. Queue seems to have been left behind by the fashions that make me dislike the fashion. In retrospect, the fashion cycle may bring back the little girl looks with long and thick plaits.

如果可以的话,我真的很后悔那时候把它减短,记得那是3年前的一天,我去参加了一个比赛,当时获了一个形象奖,老师和朋友都给我庆祝,也不知道谁说了一句,不就是因为我有长辫子,所以引人注目才得的奖嘛,有什么了不起。当时班主任随口说了一句:人家辫子长也是她身上的一个优点啊。”不知怎么我听了心里却非常的不是滋味,一到家,拿起剪子,咔嚓咔嚓几下子把长辫子剪成了短辫子。心里愤愤的说我真的不是因为头发获的奖,真的不是,看到头发凋落的时刻,我痛哭了一个晚上,要知道我曾经是多么的爱护它保护它啊。

If possible, I wish I can retain my long plait that I had cut short after an angry ordeal: that was 3 years ago, a day before I cut my long plait, I got an Best Image Prize in a competition. Someone comment that this is just due to my eye-catching long plait, no big deal. The class mater added unintentionally, “those who got long plait are also one of their selling points from their body”. I did not know why I feel very uncomfortable and but it short after I got home. After few kacha, kacha! My long plait became short plait. I was very angry and murmur, "I really do not think that the prize is due to my hair, really not… When I saw my hairs all over the floor, I cried for whole night. One must know that I have been loving and protecting my hairs deeply.

长辫子剪短后,我好久没有在蓄起来过。因此上,那似乎成了我对童年的思念之情,它已经深深地收藏在对长辫子的记忆中了,但今天在次看到镜子里我再次梳起的长辫子,仿佛是在浮躁的现代社会里,依然保留一份古典的心情,心情久久不能平静下来...

After cutting the long plait, I do not retain for long plait anymore. Because of this passion that recalls my youth hood memory lane; I kept the image of my long plait deep inside my heart. Today, when I am looking at myself in front of the mirror, plaiting for a long plait, also seems to remind me that I still retaining the classic passion look even in the current, modern and noisy community, my heart keep beating unsettled for a long, long time…

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-5-19 11:02 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-20 15:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
唉,要是能有你这样的mm就好了。可惜啊,今生无缘了
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-21 00:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
强烈的支持楼主!楼主加油!
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-25 11:47:08 | 显示全部楼层

Hakka Angel's Hakkaworld Lyric in English

Hakkaworld 天下客家是一家
[00:12.00]千年客家 我的客家
Millennium Hakka, My Hakka
[00:15.00]地球客家遍天下
Hakka all over the globe
[00:17.00]我的家乡 美丽客家
My home village is a beautiful Hakka homestead
[00:20.00]请你来做客
Be my guest
[00:23.00]梅洲客都 长订首府
At the Hakka capital Meizhou or the Hakka heartland ChangTing
[00:25.00]陪你一同去看看
I will accompany you there for a visit
[00:28.00]蓝天白云 小桥流水
Cloudy blue sky and the running brook passing by small bridge
[00:31.00]画面就象天堂
Like a picture in heaven
[00:33.00]我为你倒杯米酒 我为你唱支山歌
I hand you a home-brew rice-wine, I sing a Hakka Mountain song for you
[00:36.00]我们客家就是十分好客
Hakka always show the warmest hospitality for visiting guest
[00:39.00]盼望你早日到来 准备了一桌好菜 等着你 等着你 早日到来
Hope u can visit us soon, preparing a table full of dishes; to wait for you wait for you
As soon as you can come.
[00:45.00]我带你走进客家 我带你走进土楼 美味的客家菜 天下第一
I bring you to Hakka homeland I bring you to Earth Building while enjoying the delicious Hakka dishes, Number 1 in the world
[00:51.00]我给你讲个故事 我为你讲个神话 OH MY GOD 神仙的故事无人能比
I tell you a story I tell you a legend OH MY GOD the fairytale story no body can compare
[00:55.00]客家就是无限大 大到宇宙都装不下 欢聚一堂啊 天下客家是一家
Hakka is unlimited, bigger than the universe can hold Global Hakka gathering All the Hakka under the sky is one family
[01:05.00]天涯何初无客家 自家人都说着客家话 那些传说其实不假 让我们客家变神话
Ubiquiously present globally we all speak Hakka the legend is not fake let make it a real fairytale.

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-6-3 09:18 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-25 11:48:11 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #7 namlow 的帖子

Maybe in French, German, and Spanish soon!
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-25 13:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
楼主厉害啊!!!客家人系有料~~
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-5-27 21:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
楼主强悍,这么多语种你都会吗
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-29 00:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
这么多语种我不都会,但我知道这世上有知道法德西语的客家人。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-5-30 08:20:18 | 显示全部楼层

客家女生-天涯

客家女生-天涯
http://cache.tianya.cn/publicforum/Content/no04/1/613888.shtml

身为一个客家女孩,我一直有这样的一个梦想,就是让全世界都认识我的家乡.
 现在就随我这个客家女孩一起来感受世外桃源的客家吧!让我为你一一介绍:
Being a Hakka girl, I always have a dream; a dream to let the world know about my homestead. Now, fellow me, a Hakka girl to experience a paradise called Hakka! Introducing you the following a piece at a time:

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 0:21:18 

这是我们客家的天空,在山上,透过树林的缝隙,仰望天空,看着白云在蔚蓝的天空上飘过,让人心旷神怡,好舒服啊......
This is a Hakka Sky. Up on hill top, looking upwards through the crack of trees and seeing the white clouds floating under the blue sky, make me feel comfortable and relaxing with high spirit.
作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 00:29:58 

在雨后的山上,经常会发现这些可爱的小生命......
After a shower, one will always discover these lovely little life-forms up in the hill…..

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 00:35:54 

竹子在南方是一种很常见的植物,他四季常青,生命力顽强,就像客家人一样......
Bamboo is very popular in the South, always green in the four seasons, its power to live is hard to defeat, just like the Hakka……

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 00:41:01 

小时侯,常在这样的青石小路上走过,留下了无限的回忆......
When I was young, I always stepped through these green stone roads, leaving behind an unlimited memory lane….

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 00:47:32 

说到客家,就不能不提土楼......
Talking about Hakka, one needs to mention about the Earth Buildings……..

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 00:56:07 

这是家乡最小的土楼,虽然他因为身材比较MINI,所以我给这坐"袖珍圆楼"起了一个绰号:土楼宝宝*^^*,嘿嘿,这可是我独家专用称号啊,网友们不要盗版哦:)
This is the smallest Earth Building. (Although) the figure is a bit slim, I gave this mini earth building a nick name - “Baby Earth Building:” *^^*This is my personal term, netter do not infringe the copyright.

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 22:33:52 

呵呵,给大家发个只有在农历十六才能看到的大饼啊,据说比北方的要圆的多哦~
Ha Ha, the big moon-cake can only be viewed on the 16th of the Lunar Calendar; accordingly it is rounder than the northern one,..

作者:客家女生 回复日期:2007-3-5 22:35:23 

大家拿去当宵夜吃吧~嘿嘿
Grinningly, you all take it for a night snake.

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-5-30 09:00 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-6-15 16:22:21 | 显示全部楼层

Hakka Original song, Mama I’m Back

客家语原创歌曲,妈妈我回来了
Hakka Original song, Mama I’m Back

把根留住......如果母语都没有了,那客家已经被外界完全同化..悲痛.....
Retain the root….if the mother tongue is gone Hakka will have been totally assimilated by the exterior….a sadness

我不希望这样,在用客家语录制《妈妈,我回来了》这首歌的时候,我的声音有点颤抖,一直忍着不哭……这首歌写的是我的回忆,童年的记忆一直回荡在脑海,依然清晰的记得,妈妈因为要外出工作而把我放在外婆家,妈妈哄着我睡着后,偷偷的离去,在我醒来后发现妈妈不见了,我开始恐慌起来,大哭着要找妈妈,我沿着外婆家的小河跑阿跑,外婆在我身后追啊追……
I hope this would not happened, while recording <<Mama, I’m back>> in Hakka, I sound a bit tremble and trying not to cry…..This is a song about my memory, my child-hood memory that always resonates in my mind. I recall clearly that day mother left me for grandma to look after because she had to go out-of-village to work. She brought me to sleep and left quietly. When I woke up and found that mama had disappeared I began to panic and crying loudly for mother. I kept running along the stream of my grandma place and grandma was chasing me all the way….

想到这一刻,我仿佛又回来了童年......
At this moment, looks like I am back to my child-hood years….

在歌里面你仔细听,还能听到我颤抖的声音, 那是因为我想起了童年, 想起了妈妈,还有美丽的家乡.....
If you listen carefully you can hear my tremble voice and is due to my child-hood memory lane, recall my mama as well as my beautiful homestead…

在外地求学的日子真的好想家
When I was in boarding school I felt homesick whole-heartly.

很高兴能有机会录制原创的客家歌曲,让我在推广客家文化这一阵地上多了一个强有力的武器 ,一首很童谣式的歌曲,带着一点摇篮曲的味道,淡淡的钢琴曲响起,带着我们回家乡......
I am very happy to have a chance to record an original Hakka song which is a powerful weapon for me to promote the Hakka Culture in the front-end.  A lullaby child-song started with a soft, soft piano notes that bring me back to my homestead….

各位游子,如果有机会,一定要把这首歌亲口唱给妈妈听,搂住妈妈的脖子轻轻的说一声:妈妈,我回来了.......
Hakka adventurers, if you have a chance please sing this song to your mama. Holding her neck and saying: “Mama, I’m back”.

歌曲地址 http://a8.ent.tom.com/player/splay.php?songid=307399
Site for download: http://a8.ent.tom.com/player/splay.php?songid=307399

客家人社区
Hakkaonline

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-6-15 16:23 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-1 10:13:38 | 显示全部楼层

客家仙子 客家风云

客家仙子 客家风云
为中央电视<客海往事>写的主题曲:
作曲:阮惠健作词:客家仙子  阮惠健
演唱:客家仙子

人间风雨中       有缘则相逢
人生如梦         祸福皆由命
未续前尘仍有泪

他日可能聚       情缘了断落花似流水

客家好儿女       不惧苦与累
走遍神州         开创天地
梦里相聚围屋情   喜不自禁
看透世间风景

天外有天          何处是归影
唯有客家在其中
红尘无泪          快乐似无穷
畅游千山万水中

无须心儿碎        抛弃旧苦累
滚滚红尘          不可痴醉
日月启发心相盼    落叶归根
天下客家是一家

天外有天   何处是归影
唯有客家在其中
客家风云  传奇似无穷
传颂千秋万世中

Hakka Angel Hakka Turbulence
In the stormy water on earth, with affinity we meet
Life like a dream, ordeal or fortune is undetermined
Unfinished previous life left with tears and sorrow

Someday we may meet, while the broken heart is just like the fallen flowers being carried away by the river

Hakka boys and girls, bear with the hardship and endurance
Been to the different parts of the world to create a living space
While dreaming of the gathering love in the surround house, came the uncontrollable over joy
Earthly affairs become immaterial and transparent

Sky beyond the sky, where shall I settle
Only in the heart of Hakka
To live on earth without tears and the state of happiness is like eternity
Traveling through the mountains and rivers

Leaving behind the broken heart, and toss away the passed hardship and endurance
While living in the real-life attractions to avoid the drunken sentimental
Sun and moon shall shines on the expecting hearts of reunion, fallen leaves always returning to the root
Because Hakka all over the world is one family

Sky beyond the sky, where shall I settle
Only in the heart of Hakka
Tale of the stormy Hakka stories with unlimited legends
Praise them, transmit them to eternity

[ 本帖最后由 namlow 于 2007-10-6 15:18 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-11-29 10:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
好厉害的翻译好厉害的楼主啊!:)
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报