只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4778|回复: 0

陈立中教授著作《湖南客家方言的源流与演变》电子版

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-11 14:57:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《湖南客家方言的源流与演变》

陈立中(湘潭大学教授)

中文提要

明清时期一些客家人先后从福建、广东以及江西等省客家人集中分布的地区迁入湖南。他仁的后裔有的已经改说现居地的强势方言了,但也有不少仍以客家方言作为其内部交际工具现今在湖南境内,客家方言主要分布在东部和南部的平江、浏阳、醛陵、彼县、茶陵、炎陵、桂东、汝城、安仁、资兴、宜章、江华、江水、新田等县市的部分山区.本文以作者的亲身调查结果为依据,参考了大量的历史文献和语言学资料,对湖南境内的客家方言的音韵特点进行了详细的研究。

全文共分10章:

第一 章 为 绪论,对“湖南境内的客家人”和“湖南境内的客家方言”等概念进行了界定,并简要介绍了本研究的意义和方法、发音合作人的情况及凡例。
第二 章 介 绍了湖南境内客家人的分布情况及源流。
第三 章 说 明了各有关县市境内客家万言的分布情况,总结了湖南境内客家方言的分布特点,并附有方言分布图8幅
第四 至 七 章对湖南境内11个代表点的客家话的声母、韵母、声调、声韵配合、异读等情况进行了比较研究,
第八 章 讨 论了湖南客家方言的分区问题。
第九 章 探 讨了湖南客家方言演变的规律和模式
第十 章 讨 论了桂东话和汝城话的归属问题

ABSTRACT

In M in g and Qing Dynasty,s ome oft he Hakkasm oved from Guangdong, Fujian and Jiangxi into Hunan. Some of their descendants keep up using Hakka Dialects as the means to communicate with each other in the Hakka villages, while the others have forsaken their  wn Hakka Dialects and use the local superior ones. Now Hakka Dialects are distributed mainly over some of the mountains in Pingjiang, Liuyang, Liling, Youxian, Chaling, Yanling, Guidong, Rucheng, Anren, Zixing,Yizhang,Ji anghua,Ji angyonga ndX intiani nt heE asterna ndS outhern of Hunan Province. This paper is devoted give phonological studies on the Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province according to my own investigation and av astam ountof hi storicaldo cumentsa ndli nguisticre ferences.It co ntains ten chapters. The first chapter gives an introduction on some concepts such as "the Hakkas in Hunan Province" and "Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province", the meaning and methods of this research, the persons who pronounced for me, and the symbols used in this paper. The second chapter is about where the Hakkas moved from and where they settled down. The third one gives a description of the distribution of Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province, and eight dialectal maps are appended. The phonological systems of 11 dialectal spots are compared in the fourth to seventh chapter. I divide the places where the Hakka Dialects distribute into three areas in the eighth chapter and try to find out the patern of variationso fd ialectsin t hen inthc hapter.T hela stch apterp rovesth atth e so-called "Guidong Hua" and "Rucheng Hua" are variations not of Hakka Dialects but of Xiangnan Tuhua.

ABSTRACT
In M in g and Qing Dynasty,s ome oft he Hakkasm oved from Guangdong, Fujian and Jiangxi into Hunan. Some of their descendants keep up using Hakka Dialects as the means to communicate with each other in the Hakka villages, while the others have forsaken their  wn Hakka Dialects and use the local superior ones. Now Hakka Dialects are distributed mainly over some of the mountains in Pingjiang, Liuyang, Liling, Youxian, Chaling, Yanling, Guidong, Rucheng, Anren, Zixing,Yizhang,Ji anghua,Ji angyonga ndX intiani nt heE asterna ndS outhern of Hunan Province. This paper is devoted give phonological studies on the Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province according to my own investigation and av astam ountof hi storicaldo cumentsa ndli nguisticre ferences.It co ntains ten chapters. The first chapter gives an introduction on some concepts such as "the Hakkas in Hunan Province" and "Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province", the meaning and methods of this research, the persons who pronounced for me, and the symbols used in this paper. The second chapter is about where the Hakkas moved from and where they settled down. The third one gives a description of the distribution of Hakka Dialects in Hunan Province, and eight dialectal maps are appended. The phonological systems of 11 dialectal spots are compared in the fourth to seventh chapter. I divide the places where the Hakka Dialects distribute into three areas in the eighth chapter and try to find out the patern of variationso fd ialectsin t hen inthc hapter.T hela stch apterp rovesth atth e so-called "Guidong Hua" and "Rucheng Hua" are variations not of Hakka Dialects but of Xiangnan Tuhua.

来源:http://218.69.114.37/wf/~CDDBN/Y663099/PDF/INDEX.HTM

[ 本帖最后由 huangchunbin 于 2006-9-11 15:06 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 用户注册

本版积分规则

存档|手机版|返回页顶|客家风情——客家人·客家网 HakkaOnline.com

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 14:36