本帖最后由 huangchunbin 于 2016-6-18 11:36 编辑

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uAIElT15o&feature=youtu.be
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 17:10:52 | 显示全部楼层
Published on Sep 04, 2012
Straits Times, Singapore

By Olivia Ho
Hakka Ladies Love To Sing is the title of Huang Hong Ying's favourite folk song. It also effectively sums up her life.

"I started singing when I was on my mother's lap," the soprano says in Mandarin on the telephone from her home in Huizhou, in Guangdong province, China.

She grew up in a farming community. She and her parents loved to sing Hakka melodies as they worked in the fields.

"I was a tiny child," says Huang. "But I would sing so loudly that the veins would bulge in my neck."

She will be in town to lend those powerful vocals to Tunes Of Hakka, a concert by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) on Sept 14 and 15. The gig will bring together Hakka artists from China, Taiwan and Singapore.

Huang will share the stage with Taiwanese composer and singer Huang Lien-yu, local pianist Clarence Lee and the Nanyang Khek Community Guild Choir.

She will sing traditional Hakka songs, including Welcoming You To Huizhou, Olive Tree Olive Flower, and of course, Hakka Ladies Love To Sing.

Dubbed by the media as the "Teresa Teng of Guangzhou", she has previously performed twice with the orchestra.

In 2005, she was invited to sing with the orchestra in a tribute to Mandopop legend Teng, as well as a gala fund-raising dinner.

She is returning at the invitation of SCO music director, Yeh Tsung.

Maestro Yeh, 62, said in an e-mail: "Huang is a versatile singer who is at home with Hakka folk songs and popular songs. She always sings with passion and rich flavour. I am delighted to have her back."

Huang started singing professionally from the age of 14, after being discovered by and joining a cultural performance troupe from her hometown.

Asked how she felt about leaving home at a young age, she says: "I felt gloriously happy. My parents rejoiced for me too, as they knew that I loved to perform."

For four years, she performed with the troupe across Guangdong. After that, she studied folk music at Guangzhou's Xinghai Conservatory of Music.

When she graduated two years later, she returned to the troupe in Huizhou as a headlining performer.

Today, she has about 10 albums to her name, including Tasting Loneliness For The First Time (2002), A September Story (2003) and Hakka Ladies (2006).

She says she has performed in as many countries as she has albums, including the United States, Britain, Russia and the Philippines.

"The mountain songs of the Hakka are unique," says Huang, who is married with a daughter, now in her 20s.

"I hope Singaporeans will enjoy our show and that we can share our love for the Hakka culture with them."
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 08:22:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 huangchunbin 于 2016-6-18 11:37 编辑

惠州, 北台湾, 新加坡三地的客家韵 音乐会人物介绍VIDEO:
..................待续..........................
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-16 08:57:45 | 显示全部楼层
罗先生在新加坡?
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-16 09:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# huangchunbin 的帖子
不在新.
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 21:13:48 | 显示全部楼层
Delightful Hakka harmonies
Published on Sep 17, 2012
Straits Times, Singapore

By Chang Tou Liang
Review: Concert

TUNES OF HAKKA
Singapore Chinese Orchestra
Singapore Conference Hall
Last Friday

Who were the Hakkas? According to The Singapore Encyclopaedia, the Hakkas or Khek, literally "guest people", were a Chinese dialect group that migrated from northern China to the south over the past millennium.

Settling mostly near Huizhou in Guangdong province, they are distinct from the Cantonese and known for their circular community houses or tulou.

This specially themed evening devoted to Hakka music, conducted by Yeh Tsung, was the Chinese counterpart of a Western classical concert highlighting Gypsy and Hungarian music.

Central to the theme was its rigorous song and dance tradition, which began with Lo Leung Fei's Medley Of Hakka Tunes, a celebratory suite of three folksongs. The slow central movement delighted in the pastoral xiao and a lovely melody on the gaohu.

Two Hakka guest singers then stole the show.

Well-known Chinese soprano Huang Hong Ying sang six folksongs, beginning with more traditional numbers such as Profusion Of Olive Blossoms and Faraway Sight Of Your Arrival. Her highland twang and comely demeanour had native Hakka speakers in the audience cooing with joy.

Welcome To Huizhou was an undisguised advertisement of her native city, extolling its virtues, scenery and culinary treats. Even Hakka Yong Tau Foo got an honourable mention.

This and the strophic Boat Song revelled in yodel-like refrains that went something like hei-ya-lo-ti-hei, to which the audience gamely clapped along.

Taiwanese singer-songwriter Huang Lien Yu was more like a country singer, a Khek Kenny Rogers if you will.

He played the guitar, harmonica and crooned along in A Path Of Mountain Songs and Hakka World, songs which reflect the itinerant way of life and how Hakkas are well-adapted to wherever they are.

In Rising Sun, his inebriated guttural grunts were chorus to the joys of waking up with a hangover.

The second half was more serious.

Kuan Nai Chung's Folk Song for piano and orchestra could have easily been called Hakka Rhapsody, for its slow-fast form and Lisztian pianism from the unerring fingers of Clarence Lee, the second-prize winner of last year's National Piano Competition.

The longest work was the world premiere of Wang Ning's Earth House Nocturne, which was more a symphony in one movement.

Xu Zhong's evocative solo cello opened by depicting a sage spinning old yarns from within a tulou. Soon, it evolved into a dance and the film music-like score introduced different groups of instruments, supported by women's voices of the Nanyang Khek Community Guild Choir.

Somewhat overlong by half, the profusion of ideas in its 25 minutes served to usher in the two solo singers, who were united for a final sing-out.

A more grandiose piece de occasion for Hakka pride would be hard to find.

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 22:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

IMG_3067a.JPG
IMG_3055.JPG IMG_3049.JPG IMG_3044.JPG IMG_3040.JPG IMG_3068a.JPG IMG_3053.JPG
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-21 10:22:53 | 显示全部楼层
有幸在新观赏了这场盛会,是我国首次以交响乐伴奏(60多位),三地呈献大型演出,会场不能录音和拍照,只能偷偷摸摸拍了几张,让大家分享。。。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 用户注册

本版积分规则

存档|手机版|返回页顶|客家风情——客家人·客家网 HakkaOnline.com

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:17 , Processed in 0.020579 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.