用户注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2593|回复: 6

14/9/2012 两岸三地客家韵 - 音乐会 (26 photos)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-15 10:54:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 namlow 于 2012-9-15 11:12 编辑

14/9/2012 两岸三地客家韵 - 一场开心温馨亲切的专业客家音乐会 (26 photos)

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-15 11:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 namlow 于 2012-9-15 11:03 编辑

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 15:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
让我剪辑一个视频放在 youtube,然后你可以上载到内地网站
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 17:10:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 andrew 于 2012-9-20 09:38 编辑

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7uAIElT15o&feature=youtu.be

评分

参与人数 1纸票 +9 收起 理由
hillv2 + 9 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 17:10:34 | 显示全部楼层
Published on Sep 04, 2012
Straits Times, Singapore

By Olivia Ho
Hakka Ladies Love To Sing is the title of Huang Hong Ying's favourite folk song. It also effectively sums up her life.

"I started singing when I was on my mother's lap," the soprano says in Mandarin on the telephone from her home in Huizhou, in Guangdong province, China.

She grew up in a farming community. She and her parents loved to sing Hakka melodies as they worked in the fields.

"I was a tiny child," says Huang. "But I would sing so loudly that the veins would bulge in my neck."

She will be in town to lend those powerful vocals to Tunes Of Hakka, a concert by the Singapore Chinese Orchestra (SCO) on Sept 14 and 15. The gig will bring together Hakka artists from China, Taiwan and Singapore.

Huang will share the stage with Taiwanese composer and singer Huang Lien-yu, local pianist Clarence Lee and the Nanyang Khek Community Guild Choir.

She will sing traditional Hakka songs, including Welcoming You To Huizhou, Olive Tree Olive Flower, and of course, Hakka Ladies Love To Sing.

Dubbed by the media as the "Teresa Teng of Guangzhou", she has previously performed twice with the orchestra.

In 2005, she was invited to sing with the orchestra in a tribute to Mandopop legend Teng, as well as a gala fund-raising dinner.

She is returning at the invitation of SCO music director, Yeh Tsung.

Maestro Yeh, 62, said in an e-mail: "Huang is a versatile singer who is at home with Hakka folk songs and popular songs. She always sings with passion and rich flavour. I am delighted to have her back."

Huang started singing professionally from the age of 14, after being discovered by and joining a cultural performance troupe from her hometown.

Asked how she felt about leaving home at a young age, she says: "I felt gloriously happy. My parents rejoiced for me too, as they knew that I loved to perform."

For four years, she performed with the troupe across Guangdong. After that, she studied folk music at Guangzhou's Xinghai Conservatory of Music.

When she graduated two years later, she returned to the troupe in Huizhou as a headlining performer.

Today, she has about 10 albums to her name, including Tasting Loneliness For The First Time (2002), A September Story (2003) and Hakka Ladies (2006).

She says she has performed in as many countries as she has albums, including the United States, Britain, Russia and the Philippines.

"The mountain songs of the Hakka are unique," says Huang, who is married with a daughter, now in her 20s.

"I hope Singaporeans will enjoy our show and that we can share our love for the Hakka culture with them."
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-24 23:55:11 | 显示全部楼层
没说的,支持支持!
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-1 15:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
我有去听。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 用户注册

本版积分规则