namlow 发表于 2012-9-5 13:46:59

各地的Oppan Gangnan Style幽默仿秀

本帖最后由 namlow 于 2012-9-6 12:13 编辑

原韓文:오빤 강남 스타일
英文:Oppan Gangnam Style
中文:妹,哥的江南風格
原PSY的点击有九千万次!
A literal translation of "오빤 강남 스타일 (Oppan Gangnam seutail)" is "(I) Oppa Is Gangnam Style". The Korean word 오빠 (oppa) means "a female's elder brother" but can be also used as a first-, second- or third-person masculine pronoun to designate a male who is elder or older than a female. Based on more recent cultural norms, the term has typically been used to refer to a boyfriend or male spouse. It is used as a first-person pronoun in this phrase. 오빤 (oppan) is an abbreviation of 오빠는 (oppaneun). 는 is a topic marker, which in this case means the implied subject of the sentence is the singer (오빠). The verb "to be" is omitted, as is often the case in such short Korean sentences. Thus the literal translation of "Oppan Gangnam style" is "Your big brother Gangnam Style".
The lyrics are by Psy, music by Psy and Yoo Gun-hyung, and it was arranged by Yoo Gun-hyung, who is a well-known producer in South Korea and also collaborated with Psy in the past.
客家話的有两部:
Orang Hakka Style 这沙巴19年龄的客家人的有五十万次!
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDQ2NjI2NTEy/v.swf
Sabah Hakka Style
http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDQ3MDMwNjY0/v.swf

namlow 发表于 2012-9-5 14:42:46

歌词英文譯文:
English Translation:
Oppa is Gangnam style
Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two
On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- sexy lady
O-oo-o

namlow 发表于 2012-9-6 12:25:37

本帖最后由 namlow 于 2012-9-6 13:05 编辑

七月十五日上載到YT,已有一千五百万点击次数。是K-pop的有史記録。
各大媒体都給报道,連华尔街金融报也不例外!
Although K-Pop has been getting increasingly popular over the past few years due to the Korean Wave, it is still fairly uncommon for K-Pop songs to be featured in foreign broadcasting networks and newspapers. However, "Gangnam Style" has managed to catch the attention of international media outlets such as the CBC and CNN, the latter of which describes it as "very different and comedic." Other broadcasting networks, popular magazines and newspapers which have reported on "Gangnam Style" include The Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, The Seattle Times, The Washington Post, The Herald Sun, The Atlantic, The Boston Globe, The Vancouver Observer , The Wall Street Journal, ABC News, USA Today, the Bleacher Report , CNBC, Bloomberg, ESPN , Le Point, Libération Le Nouvel Observateur, BBC , VH1, M6 TV, and the Global Times
The German weekly news magazine Der Spiegel attributes the growing popularity of "Gangnam Style" to its daring dance moves, and describes how Psy hops and waves wildly with his arms while brandishing an imaginary lasso and riding on an imaginary horse.
According to The Washington Post, "Gangnam Style" has made an extraordinarily "stupid-looking" dance move suddenly cool and Psy is currently having a "pop culture moment". Psy's dances moves are "somewhat bizarre" but the music video is full of "colorful, lively outfits". It also remarked that Psy's "colorful" style is being celebrated in the United States, and around the world.
Matt Miller, a host from the business and financial news broadcaster Bloomberg Television, told the audience to just "Let me show you a clip that I have been wanting to show you for weeks" but because it would be inappropriate to play "Gangnam Style" during a financial news programme, he has been trying to "figure out some connection" between "Gangnam Style" and Wall Street and the economy. Failing to find any, he decides to show the video anyway because "I don't really care and its just a super hot video that has gone astronomically viral." He also tells the audience that he has been dancing to "Gangnam Style" a lot at home and jokes that he (Psy) did say on CNN that he wants to make people laugh even in the midst of all these global economic slowdowns, "so that's the Wall Street tie-in!"
Time Magazine notes that while "Gangnam Style" has garnered millions of views on Youtube and many of these views were made by repeat viewers, this is nothing suprising because "it’s hard not to watch again …and again …and again. In fact, here it is one more time. We can’t help ourselves."
CNN reporter Shanon Cook even went as far as to reveal that she has watched it "about 15 times"http://www.tudou.com/v/Hedgfk_NbF8/&resourceId=0_04_05_99/v.swf

[*]
[*]PSY-GANGNAM STYLE 超赞现场版

namlow 发表于 2012-9-6 12:40:59

本帖最后由 namlow 于 2012-9-6 13:02 编辑

从女性观点演唱:妹, 哥的江南風格

[*]【mv】PSY & 泫雅(4minute).江南Style第二版:哥哥就是我的Style

4Minute (Korean: 포미닛) is a five-member South Korean girl group formed in 2009 by Cube Entertainment. The members of the group are Nam Ji-hyun (남지현), Heo Ga-yoon (허가윤), Jeon Ji-yoon (전지윤), Kim Hyun-a (김현아) and Kwon So-hyun ( 권소현). The girls released their first single on June 15, 2009 and made their first debut stage on June 18, 2009 on M.net M! Countdown.
http://v.wewehot.com/player.php/qggwJ6uKrSrS/v.swf
还有:
....視像待续.......

namlow 发表于 2012-9-6 12:50:17

新加坡人的Oppan Gangnam Style:
Singaporean Style (Gangnam Style Parody)
...............待续....................
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 各地的Oppan Gangnan Style幽默仿秀