用户注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6156|回复: 15

《一座楼的客家》正式成书出版

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-22 10:53:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《一座楼的客家》正式成书出版

中国国民党吴伯雄主席题写书名、中国作协书记处书记张胜友作序的《一座楼的客家》(扩订本)由西藏人民出版社正式出版。该书是中国第一部真实反映土楼客家家族生活的长篇散文,是对“伪土楼文学”“伪客家文化”的反叛与颠覆。全书三十五章,约二十万字,通过描写一座楼四代居民的日常生活来形象反映生存本相与客家文化,被张胜友称为“探索客家部落生命密码的佳作,每一个要了解客家文化的读者必读之书。” (小吴)

邮购地址:(364112)福建省龙岩市永定县下洋镇九级半书店
电话:(0597)5581876  邮箱:ydhsb@163.com
每册定价:30元(含邮寄费)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-22 18:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
有无图片看看?
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-23 06:32:23 | 显示全部楼层

一座楼的客家出版

一座楼的客家
一座楼的客家封面封底.jpg

[ 本帖最后由 胡赛标 于 2009-8-23 06:36 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-23 11:45:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 3# 胡赛标 的帖子

封面村庄图片看起来好象下洋镇思贤村,特别介条山脚下个马路.
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-23 12:35:37 | 显示全部楼层
贺喜,祝成功。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-24 06:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复版主:这个村庄不是思贤村,是我中川村,虎豹塔上拍下去的。作为出版新闻(消息)保留一些时间可以吧?请版主帮个忙!
[作者简介] 胡赛标,福建师大中文系毕业。福建省作家协会会员,闽西文学院聘任作家,永定县作家协会副主席,永定县政协委员,《永定文史资料》编辑,中学高级教师。
    1990年开始文学创作,曾在《微型小说选刊》《短篇小说》《儿童文学》《中国校园文学》《国际日报》《美国侨报》《新语丝》《华人世界》《名人传记》《中国旅游报》《人民政协报》《教师报》《长江日报》《海峡都市报》《福州晚报》《炎黄纵横》《福建老年报》《福建侨报》等发表文学作品40多万字。作品曾几十次获新浪网、人民网、《中国校园文学》《福建文学》等举办的全国性征文一二三等奖。有散文作品被央视十套“探索•发现》、海峡卫视、福建电视台1台、梅州电视台、龙岩电视台制成节目,选入龙岩市期末统考试题。作品集《九级半的土楼村》曾获“中国当代校园图书奖”、第三届“闽西文化奖”。小传收入《小小说作家辞典》《全国中学教师作家十八家》。长篇散文《一座楼的客家》由中国国民党吴伯雄主席题写书名出版。
    作文《美如真理》获新浪网“2005年全国高考作文同题征文”第二名,并收入《高考满分作文点评》(西藏人民出版社)。2006年被新浪网以“父女同写高考征文”作为新闻特别推出, 名噪一时,征文《全臂维纳斯的诉说》获全国高考同题征文第一名。征文《范跑跑:“精神妓女”买矿泉水吧!》获人民网“2008年全国高考作文同题征文”二等奖,获奖征文均被全国一百多家网站转载。独创“教师现场作文教学法”,先进事迹被《闽西日报》刊载。
     指导的学生在《中国校园文学》《全国中学优秀作文选》《青少年日记》《初中生优秀作文选》《作文新天地》《作文天地》《中学生写作报》《闽西日报》等刊发表习作600多篇(首),几十次获全国、省、市征文奖。
通联:(364112)福建龙岩市永定侨育中学 电话:0597—5581876 邮箱:ydhsb@163.com

《一座楼的客家》英文目录与跋(节选)
                             Contents(目 录)
Preface ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...  zhang Shengyou (  )
<<Chairman Wu Boxiong wrote the title for me >>  ... ... ...    (  )
Three Poems of Congratulations... ......................Hu Tiehua (  )
First Catalogue: A LongProse  The Hakkas Under One Roof         (  )
(一) An Image Of The Tulou Building (二) A Tiger-shaped Building (三) A Wish to see Aunt (四) Mother in-law, Sister in-law & Servant-girl (五) Aunt Qu  (六) Salty Wells   (七) Keeping Pigs (八) Avoiding evils (九)  Celebrating the Chinese Spring Festival        (十) Grandma Er (十一)Elder Brother Dang (十二) Uncle Shui (十三)A Habit of  Eating Salty Food (十四) Sharing a bed (十五) Taking a bath (十六) Sister in-law Yuan (十七) Reading  (十八) Games  (十九)Taking Snacks (二十)Herbs (廿一)Grandad’s Sister(廿二) Seasons (廿三) Parents (廿四)Brothers & Sisters (廿五) The Shooting by FTV(廿六)A CCTV Interview(廿七) Tomoko Yasuda (廿八) Sister Mei’s Marriage (廿九)Families & Relatives to the Overseas Chinese (卅) Wife of Uncle Bi (卅一)Sister in-law Caiyu (卅二)Confinement(卅三)Experience The Tulou Building (卅四) Dream Home (卅五) Comparison Between Families Under One Roof
Second Catalogue:: Narratives of The Tulou Building
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ...  ...  (  )
Appendix: Review the Tulou Building Cultural Tendency From Fujian Southernese Novels... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (  )
Postscript:On The Hakkas Under One Roof ... ... ... ... ... ...  (  )

Postscript(跋)n The Hakkas Under One Roof (excerpt节选)
    The Full-length documentary prose The Hakkas Under One Roof  is China's first sketch of the Tulou Building. Even more, it is a drawing of  narrating  the real Hakka family life of the Tulou Building.
Over many years, I have read a lot of works concerning The Tulou Building, including proses, novels, literature and history, essays and so on, most of which gave me a feeling that they are false literature, too superficial, and worse still,the proses are only to gloss over the happy situations; a number of non-Hakka novelists describe the Hakkas to have been living a cruel life, totally distorting the context of the Hakka culture and its life, which reveals their ignorance and blasphemy and  that they are blind to the Hakka culture. Meanwhile, non-literary works have much too unreal defects,making it difficult for readers to develop a real life impression.  Many visitors and network friends are anxious to know how the Hakka families,  hundreds of people, live under one roof. In addition, many works focus mainly on the building instead of the people ,so readers find it hard to  form a true picture of how the Hakkas survive and what the nature of their spirit is. Acutally, the Hakkas bear many defeats under special natural conditions as well as many virtues. The fact that we dare not  reflect on the inadequacy of the Hakkas is more harmful than beneficial for the remodeling of Hakka spirit and the reconstruction of Hakka culture.  As a matter of fact, a building is a human being and every building is the image of the designer’s spirit.  Reaching the  understanding of a building’s culture comes to the  understanding of the people’s spirit and personality.  Each building is a community  in which  humans and the building have an  interactive impact.  What’s more important is that I was born and grew up in the house named Fen Yao Tang,exactly speaking, I have been living in it for many decades, all of which make me truly appreciate the people's ups and downs, temperament, behavior, and psychological and mental state, ranging from the infant children to eldly women ,the four generations’ characters and life trajectory.  Seeing Fen Yao Tong increasingly dilapidating and collapsing and  hearing  the familiar eldly die one after another, I do have an aspiration to narrate the stories and the history of the house ,keeping track of the history and paying off debts of the soul, and then the initiation comes up to write The Hakkas Under One Roof.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
     When Submitting it for publication, I would like to sincerely thank the leaders, relatives and friends who generously offer me great concern ,support and help!  The well-known reportage writer, Mr Zhang shengyou,  though very busy, wrote me the preface by fax, saying "This is certainly a good exploring work worthy of approval, or we may as well say that every Tulou resident and every reader from other places who wants to understand the Hakka culture should get settled and read this more- than -100-thousand –word narrative prose carefully.”Besides, all in all he sent me text messages more than ten times, which I really appreciated. When the Deputy Chairman of West Fujian Writers Association ,Mr Ma Kadan, read the first draft, he sent me a warm message of encouragement, saying: "I definitely appreciate the writing. I feeling it is thick and weighty with a real breath of the Tulou Building. AS for the proses about Tulou, I think you are the most suitable writer. I would like to thank you for offering me this opportunity to read the works of such heavyweights ... ... "All this got me moved and thinking. Miss Lu Yuexiang from Taiwan invited Chairman WU Boxiong to  inscribe the title for me and nevert forgot to give me a call every time she returned to hometown.,which lets me feel the true value of friendship. Chairman Wu Boxiong, in particular, wrote the title of the book without hesitation, bringing great public attention to my book.Many leaders from either the city governments or county governments, friends and relatives are ready to ask me about the publication,their words and expressions simply betraying their close concern . Ms Liu Meilian, an English teacher from Yongding No1 Middle School warmly accepted my invitation to translate the contents and postscript of this prose. Mr Chen Deshu, an old men from Liancheng County Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, though kept indoors all the time because of the incompetence of his legs,  gave me a warm call and even sent me cards of congratulations after he saw the photo of Chairman Wu Boxiong inscripting the title for my book in West Fujian Daily. His warm and kind heart deeply touched me. My friends like Hu Yufeng and Hu Yumin as well as my students are determined to book the book ahead of time.
     When creating the first full-length prose, I know who I am and what I am..  I am neither one of the successful literature creators, of course, nor a failure.  A dream literature writer, hoping to be successful, not only depends on his talent and insights, but also needs the opportunity and occasions to become famous ,apart from his physical condition.  In modern times, it seems that the situation in which one stays is more important than his talent.  Fortunately, I do not have any article concerning human relationship, of course, to let alone one related to the power.   Material contentment makes life a burden.One heart becomes merry when in need of nothing while one mind stays in peace in the course of nature. I am longing for it and modeling myself up to this spiritual state of creation.
                                                                                      Hu Saibiao
                             on  Aug 6th ,2009 in Huan Qinlou Building of Yongding Qiaoyu Middle School

[ 本帖最后由 胡赛标 于 2009-8-24 06:17 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-25 13:16:10 | 显示全部楼层
上月底去梅州、永定旅遊,坐車經過中川與思賢村,時間匆匆拍了幾張照片,相信一定是很美的地方,以後有機會還想再去。
P7260020.jpg
P7260022.jpg
P7270332.jpg
P7270336.jpg
P7270338.jpg
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-25 13:18:21 | 显示全部楼层
公路邊這座土樓看不見樓名
P7260028.jpg
P7270340.jpg
P7270345.jpg
P7270343.jpg
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-25 13:23:14 | 显示全部楼层

回复 6# 胡赛标 的帖子

已收录于客家风情网首页资讯https://www.hakkaonline.com/xspace/?action-viewnews-itemid-3329 ,感谢胡老师对客家文化所作个努力.
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-25 13:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
導遊告訴我們,思賢村不遠,既然路過吳伯雄先生的家鄉,一定要去拜訪了。鄉親們知道我們是客家人,十分高興,說祠堂維修尚未完工,希望我們下次來一定要進村看看。

[ 本帖最后由 夏荷 于 2009-8-26 11:57 编辑 ]
P7270346.jpg
P7270358.jpg
P7270356.jpg
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-26 07:11:15 | 显示全部楼层

回复夏荷

夏荷的相机超级棒!很清晰!中川村圆楼是荣昌楼——中川文化陈列馆(故事馆)。感谢您的关爱。
笔误,请将您帖“吴国雄”改为“吴伯雄”。

[ 本帖最后由 胡赛标 于 2009-8-26 19:52 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-26 12:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝胡賽摽指正,哈哈,竟然把伯公的名字打錯了。
遠遠看思賢村,我們幾個都說,等到荷花盛開更加美不勝收。祠堂後面那一大片風水林多麼茂盛,我一直在搜索這些資料,希望將來有用。
中川村圆楼是荣昌楼——中川文化陈列馆(故事馆),我記住了。
很想反映一點意見,作為風景區,橫七豎八的電線大煞風景,有關部門真的要好好管理一下,下面這張土樓照片我把電線擦掉,才好看一點,虎豹別墅牌坊那張就沒有辦法了。

[ 本帖最后由 夏荷 于 2009-8-26 12:13 编辑 ]
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-26 19:51:02 | 显示全部楼层

回复夏荷

感谢您对中川村的关心!但关于电线乱如蜘蛛网之事,我已经向县领导、客家土楼旅游公司反映很多了,但都没引起整改,我早已失望了。以前中川古村落与初溪土楼都归股份制旅游公司——方圆旅游公司管,老总张建平很有文化素质,我提的意见他认为有道理都会马上去办。中川文化馆就是我建议开辟的。下洋景区的导游词也是我写的。自从土楼申报世界文化遗产成功后,下洋景区都买断收归县旅游公司管,但众所周知的原因,掌权者往往不仅是外行,而且常是没素质的。他们似乎是将精力放在土楼建设中了,其实是混日子罢了。去年,福州摄影家也向我反映过此事。中川村是世界万金油大王、爱国侨领胡文虎的故乡,有许多港澳粤游客来参观,但环境仍脏乱差。广东游客对广州美院原院长胡一川较熟悉,但胡一川纪念馆的开辟仍无人过问,让人吐血。中国人的痼疾仍让外国人胆寒。不说也罢。
     看了你拍的部分照片。日耕叔是我的好朋友,他的书是开政协会时我向他提如何编辑的。好久没过洪坑了,很想再听他新的讲解。
你是广东长乐人吧?怎么要将字写为繁体字呢?是不是为港澳读者考虑的?
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-27 12:31:15 | 显示全部楼层
回胡賽標,我的電腦原裝版本的字體是繁體字,有些送貼的文章是簡體字,那是在文件中把原文轉變成簡體字,然後剪貼的,在這裏直接輸入的就是繁體字。
我的先祖從長樂移居香港已經有一百多年了。
這次我們到的地方盡是美山秀水,經濟發達的地方,環境破壞得七七八八了,你看中國幾個大湖,都變了特大污水池,“太湖美”這首歌還能再唱嗎?所以許多人願意參加生態旅遊,呼吸新鮮空氣,我們客家地區的優勢就在特別好的生態環境,千萬千萬不要急於發展亂了套,這些資源是有多多錢都買不到的。
現在交通發達了,資訊暢通,對外聯絡方便許多,有長遠的發展眼光,好好去規劃,經濟落後的狀況一定會很快改變的。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-27 12:40:17 | 显示全部楼层
阿耕的經歷是濃縮了的客家人的磨難史,我們都很佩服他,那樣的堅韌不拔,那樣的豁達,他已經苦盡甘來,我們客家也一樣,美好的明天要靠年輕一代去創造。
回复 点赞 拍砖

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 用户注册

本版积分规则

存档|手机版|返回页顶|客家风情——客家人·客家网 HakkaOnline.com

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 10:02